Putting your time and energy in your core business is what causes the best results in the end. We gladly carry out other time-consuming and complicated activities like the completion of customs forms for you.
You can come to us for all your customs formalities concerning export, import, storage and transit consignments. Rooskens Group can take care of customs clearance for road transport as well as sea freight and air freight shipments. We ensure the accurate handling of every customs issue. Because of our specialist knowledge, we’re able to find solutions for all the customs obligations that are tied to your logistic process.
We offer, among other things, the following:
- Taking care of electronic import and export declarations;
- Drawing up export documents;
- Drawing up electronic transit/NCTS-T-documents;
- Drawing up TIR documents;
- Taking care of (temporary) import and export;
- Requesting import permits;
- Requesting binding rate information;
- Drawing up EUR.1 documents, finalizing by KvK and customs;
- Storing goods in a customs warehouse.
Rooskens Group takes care of all customs obligations and the associated paperwork and fiscal matters on your behalf. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us; we’re happy to help!